Fix-a-quote (was British Car Industry...)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fix-a-quote (was British Car Industry...)
From: "Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu" <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 17:03:11 -0500
John McEwen writes:

>As the Bard said, "There is nothing new under the sun".

My snooty, anal-retentive perfectionism requires that I respond with:

  Oops, this was waaayy before "the Bard".  Try Solomon, King of Israel,
about 1000B.C. as recorded in his book "Ecclesiastes", found in the old
testament of your trusty Bible.

Much of this writing describes my dealing with fixing LBCs. "What is
crooked cannot be made straight..."  But I always come back to "There is
nothing better for a man than that he should eat and drink, and find
enjoyment in his work!"

 -Lee "vanity of vanities! All is vanity!" Daniels

 Lee M. Daniels                 Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
 daniels@cryogen.com                                      Texas A&M University
 '74 TR6  '77 MGB                                 http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191