Re: Carlisle/New Rules :-) !!!!

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Carlisle/New Rules :-) !!!!
From: ewsinc@blazenet.net (Charlie Baldwin)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 18:41:14 -0400
David Deutsch wrote:

> Dinner Friday night with all of the above + Robin Weatherall and Scott
> Hower. Have not laughed that much in a long time.
>
> MGs on-line meet was lots of fun.
>
> Dinner Saturday night with many of the above + Jerome Rosenberg and son
> and another David who owns a BGT w/ sebring kit and buick V6 in it. I
> hadn't laughed this much since dinner Fri.

> Safety Fast, David Deutsch
David and all Carlisle attendees,

Did any of you find the British pub in downtown Carlisle called the
Market Square Pub? I should have mentioned it during our meeting under
the grandstand. They have dozens of different beers from around the
world, some local microbrews, their own brew and of course some normal
beer for the non-adventurous. Their food is very good also, mostly
sandwiches with British sounding names, along with some genuine British
fare. I had dinner there on Friday night and we stopped for a beer
before returning home Saturday. Friday, the owners of Triple-C Auto
Accessories, Phil and Carol, were there at the same time that we were.
Phil is British so I guess it fills the bill as a British pub.  Bruce
Bubeck mentioned that he and his family were there earlier Friday night.
Try it next year if you missed it.

Charlie
'52 TD, '60 MGA, '66 MGB