Lucas "New Ranger"

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Lucas "New Ranger"
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 17:48:11 -0500
A few (could be ten) years ago while crawling around in the attic I
spotted a box that said "Lucas Lights".  Remembering this, last night I
crawled back up there and found the box.  I think these lights were the
ones that I had on my 62 Sprite in 63.  The lens / reflector is badly
rusted and they probably can't be fixed unless I can find new
reflectors.  These are not the famous lights with the chrome center they
are labeled "Lucas New Ranger" and have additional markings FT7 and
LR7.  They are clear lens driving lights with quartz bulbs.  Does
anybody have any idea where I might find new lens / reflectors to fix
these up?

Mark
Nashville
70 Midget