Employment Opportunity

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Employment Opportunity
From: "Bob Wanta" <bobsauto@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 18:46:07 -0400
        Established British auto service shop in CT (see www.iconn.net/bobsauto)
seeks reliable, clean, and neat British car enthusiast for full-time
employment as a mechanic or apprentice.  This individual will be able to
acquire ownership of the business within 10-15 years.
        Minimum requirements:
        1. over 23 years old - must have wanderlust out of his/her system.
        2.  must be healthy, have manual dexterity and common sense with regards
to the laws of physics.
        3.  An apprentice hiree must agree to a minimum length of service of 5
years.
        4.  The apprentice will post a $5000.00 deposit for training costs which
will be refunded after 5 years of service.  This deposit will not be
refunded if the apprentice is fired for cause or leaves sooner than five
years.

Note:  I am a non-violent, fair, easy-going person to work for as long as
things are done properly.  Bandaids, shortcuts, and quick fixes will not be
tolerated.  References will be furnished upon request.  #3 and #4 are in
there because I am tired of training young people, at the expense of 30% of
my time, who leave as soon as they think they know something or because
they think the work is too demeaning.

        Pay will be negotiated and ranges from $7.00/hr to 1/2 of billed labor
dependent on experience and attitude.  This is a fairly high income area
and I won't let you starve.  Benefits and some relocation assistance are
available.

        Serious enquiries only, please.  E-mail all questions and resumes to
bobsauto@iconn.net for quick response or mail to the shop.

        Thank you very much - Bob Wanta