Oil pump prime......

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Oil pump prime......
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 01:04:56 -0700
Many thanks to one and all (almost)  for your advice on priming the oil pump
in the TC.  Once we established oil pressure and plugs and all those other
odd bits were reinstalled she fired right up and sounds beautiful ( I wonder
if the new SS exhaust has any bearing...)   Tomorrow we hit the road for the
first time since February!

As an aside, right now this car, 50 years old this coming September, starts
from cold WAY  better than my late model VW Jetta or Ford F-150.  I guess I
should adjust the carbs.......
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT