Back from Carlisle 5/13

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Back from Carlisle 5/13
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 10:08:31, -0500
Hello All:    Hope ya'll had a good time at the biggest flea market
for all cars.  The weather sucked friday. But the people where there
anyway.  Had a good day friday and only stayed till 1:30 on saturday.
When back to the warm motel and got loaded and watched the good old
boys race.  This Georgia boy was cold and wet.  Today it will be back
in the 80's.
I would like to say thanks to the guys that stop by my vending space.
 Sorry didn't make the meeting.
  Yes I also agreed to keep this BB on track with tech tip, cars and
parts for sale, and general british bull.
  I tried to unsubcribe before I left for carlisle. It did not work.
Had over one hundred letters.
  Thanks and talk more later.  John (n.ga.)

____
John M Rossi