Re: David's Parts (Goats?) Hauler

To: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: David's Parts (Goats?) Hauler
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:19:50 -0400
Hey David I'm on your side this time, I'll lead the allies and set up a
webpage dedicated to the "Help David Restore This Beautiful Car Fund" or
just HDRTBCF for short :-)

If you donate to this organization you will recieve a "certified" part
handled personally by the MG god David Deutsch.  (Parts subject to change
without notice, rust, and unusual funguses found in this car; as well as
dirt, grime, and chicken feed; doors do not include ears of corn.)

> Stand up and vote!

I vote that in its current state of decay it is "Butt Ugly" but it will be
great for going to Hersey, Carlisle, or other parts sales and putting parts
in back once it is fully restored to "concours condition" with the funding
of the HDRTBCF.

> Okay, folks, my considerable talents have managed to get David Deutsch's
> 1958 Austin A95 Countryman Estate Wagon on the net for all to enjoy,
> discuss, repudiate, retch, whatever. I dare say that it is the, uh,
> perhaps, ah, most unusal example of British design genius that I have
> come across in a long time. I will admit that I doctored the original
> photographs (for clarity) but, keep in mind, I am not a magician.

Well your talents could improve slightly, lots of unneccary HTML tags; but
that isn't what I am here to debate about.

The photos are great, and David should be proud to own this parts hauler.

> The public link begins at
>
> http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/misc.html
>
> or you can jump directly to the page (but watch what you land on) at
>
> http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/ButtUgly

Well as I jumped I landed in a pile _ _ _ _ from that Ugly Butt, Bob I
think it is your turn to go clean it up!

> Please, if you think you would love to be seen in this beast, tell
> David. If you'd rather be pushing a Tr**mph naked than behind the wheel
> of this puppy, let me know.

I don't think I would push a TR naked, especailly if the owner (intials =
Bob Allen :-) has a car that is painted Queer Blue!

> David and I will honestly and ethically tally the votes and let ya know
> the winner.

Ethics...What ethics are in the directory "ButtUgly"?  Honestly, huh, I
might believe that, I think an Independant council should tally the votes!

> Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6
> [Web Master Extraordinare]

Kai "Better Webmaster than Boob could ever be" M. Radicke --

1966 MGB mowogmg@pil.net
Dialogue Internet (dialog@pil.net)