Re: David's Parts (Goats?) Hauler

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: David's Parts (Goats?) Hauler
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:41:08 -0500
Dave, Bob, and others.

I think its kind of cute.  Of course, I also was once trying to upgrade my
ride by trading my SAAB 96 for one of those really cool SAAB 95 wagons.  I
also drove a VW Thing for a few years.  When we were first going out, my
wife to be always drove.  It was only later that I found out it was because
she was embarassed to be seen in my preferred ride of the time- a Datsun
610 in primer brown and a roof rack.  The interior consisted of wool
blankets pinned over the seats.  Quite comfortable but not exactly stylish.

OK, so maybe I am not the best judge of style.  At least I am getting
better.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA- much better looking than a Datsun 610