Re: Rogue's Gallery of List Members

To: "Richard M Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>, <pujalte@stic.net>
Subject: Re: Rogue's Gallery of List Members
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 15:27:55 -0400
> >Hello All,
> >  Here is a Suddenly Great Idea!
> >  Let's all send photo's of ourselves to an unnamed volunteer for
> >scanning into a Rogue's Gallery of List Members!
> >  Any volunteers out there?
>
> Seriously, It ain't a bad idea. Question, though, how about us poor folks
> who don't have scanners?  How do we transmit the photo?  Just a thought.

For the people that don't have scanners, send a picture to a person on the
list with a scanner (I don't have one, yet).  I AM willing to host this
webpage, just as long as WE keep the total image size to a maximun of
250x250 pixels, and not more than 30k!  250x250 is ABOUT 3x3 inches.  And
all images MUST be in JPEG format.

How about the people that don't want to do this Vince?  There are people on
the list who probally don't feel comfortable showing off a picture on the
WWW.
I don't care, my picture is up on my website.

Cheers,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB

Dialogue Internet -- dialog@pil.net