Re: Couple o' dumb questions.../glutens?

To: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Couple o' dumb questions.../glutens?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 14:34:01 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>The second question...  I've noticed that quite a few folks here list
>several cars after there name.  Are they reffering to cars that
they've
>owned though out their life, or are they just glutens for punishment,
>who own several at the same time?
>

>Just curious,
>
>Bobby

Having bought 15 British cars in the past 24 months(that's correct
folks I bought my first British April 95)I can only say that what I
found was that, just when you think you got a good deal a better one
comes along. I have only once purchased a car with the idea that I was
going to sell it, that was a 60 Bugeye. They keep finding me and I keep
buying. Unfortunately I always need to lose one for another to come
home.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch
58 Austin A95 Countryman
75, 76 and 79 MGBs
I just made an offer on another 76 B (For my son)