RE: Seatbelt recall

To: rswatson <rswatson@nyx.net>
Subject: RE: Seatbelt recall
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
Patty shoap told me in feb of 97 that they were reconsidering if they are
going to honor the recall. She has not had seatbelts since October 96 and
told me that she was is not expecting them any time soon. She is waiting for
word from the legal department but does not know when that will be. I too am
on the list to get a set of seatbelts. I have not been contacted with notice
that the recall has been cancelled nor have I received my replacement belts.
Maybe they still haven't made up their minds.

Chris Reichle