Re: Seatbelt recall

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Seatbelt recall
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:32:34 -0400
Jamey Harris wrote:

> More on this in the latest Moss Motoring.  Some '77-80 B's and Midgets
> are under recall.  Call (301) 731-8112 with your VIN # and see if yours
> is covered.  If it is they send you new seatbelts free (someday).
>
> Jamey Harris

Does this have to do with not being able to pull them out of the
retractors to put them on?  This would be _really_ cool!  I was
considering buying new ones and replacing them.

BTW - When it says "Do Not Remove This Cover", _don't_!  I got the clock
spring rewound and the cover back on, but it was no picnic.

Bobby
'78  MGB
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *