Re: David's Wagon, or, I could have had a Miata!

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>,
Subject: Re: David's Wagon, or, I could have had a Miata!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 20:09:16 -0400
> Hey Deutsch!
>
> I think I would rather own a Miata than ride in your estate wagon.  My
> girlfriend saw the picture and said, "Hmm.  That's really ugly.  You're
> not going to buy one, are you?"

Hey David or anyone else, if you find one for a reasonable price, I am
definetly interested.  I think the car is great, I bet with a V8 it could
trailer my B :-)

> And all this time I thought I had better taste than David.

I don't know I think David has pretty good taste; I think he has better
taste than Bob Allen (I love that queer blue TR6 ;-).  Hey Bob, if you
restore that car do your masculinity a favor and paint it Navy Blue!

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net
1966 MGB

Dialogue Internet -- dialog@pil.net