Re: David's Wagon

To: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Subject: Re: David's Wagon
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 19:40:12 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>It's not a bad looking wagon, but the question I can't help asking is
"how
>does it drive?"  I guess we won't get an answer to that for a while?
Nina
>:>)
In all honesty, it's not a priority right now. I have my son getting
his license in Aug and I need to get one of the other Bs on the road
for him. I would like to have the Austin up and around by late Sept.
but many factors will determine that happening. I'm very excited about
having a second MG Driver in the house hold and am sending out pre-
registration for a show in Maryland on September 27th for both Adam and
I. Safety Fast, David Deutsch