Repair shop to boycott

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Repair shop to boycott
From: stevet@hbp.com (Steve Tritle)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 21:12:52 -0400
Having my TD on the road for almost 2 years now I had to undergo a total
rebuild and replacement of my "rebuilt" gearbox.

The shop that supposedly did the job 2 years ago is Antietam Import
Automotive of Hagerstown, MD.

To make a story short, I just had a major repair thanks to the English
Connection and Geoff Love. Geoff completely "restored" the box that was
said to have been restored by Antietam....Unfortunatly, Antietam will
see me in court. Please steer clear of this "repair" shop.

Enough said noe to enjoy 2 days of British Car Week.

Steve
52 TD