Re:No subject/Richard Thompson

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:No subject/Richard Thompson
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 08:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

<< Does anyone know an English folk singer named Richard Thompson?  Is it
 true he wrote a song entitled 'MGB-GT'?

 Thomas James Pokrefke, III
 1970 MGB
 pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
 http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke

Yes it's true, I think the CD came out in '94 or '95.  I can't quite remember
the exact title of the song (My Little MGBGT) but it was about his MGBGT.
 It's the only CD of his I've ever heard, I happened to run across it at the
library (new releases) a few years ago.  I believe he is English and was part
of a group or dou back in the 80's and this CD is a solo release.

Scott Helms
1957  100-6 BN4L - 0 - 49881
1958  TR3A TS35306L
1958  MGA  HDA4346400