Re: No subject/Richard Thompson

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: No subject/Richard Thompson
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 14:06:47 -0400 (EDT)

<< I havnt heard the song in question but i got a chuckle about the
 "group/duo" in the eighties - Im sure its true but if you want to go
 AAALLL the way back, Richard Thompson was a member of Fairport Convention
 in 1968 and did a whole mass of stuff with his wife Linda in the 70s

 mike robson
 cars from the 60s and 70s and musical tastes to match

OK you just jogged my memory, (the late)Sandy Denny, Ian Matthews....Sorry I
was just thinking from the top of my head.....gets me in trouble all the
time.

Scott