Re: Peco Exhaust Systems

To: hstaton@ilnk.com
Subject: Re: Peco Exhaust Systems
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 08:12:02 EDT
On Sat, 17 May 1997 18:38:52 -0400 hstaton@ilnk.com (Sam Staton) writes:
>A question for the assembled wisdom of the list - does anyone know how
>effective the Peco exhaust systems are? I'm considering one for my '73
>B,
>and I'd like to know if anyone has first hand experience with them.
>Thanks!
>
>Sam Staton
>'73 B Rdstr

My GT has one, it is at least six years old (dont know how much before
that!)and still going strong. It has a particularly low note, very
pleasing!
I did switch to KN filters with it however to equalise the

mike robson
69 roadster (generic exhaust)
70 BGT (peco)
72 roadster(VB rear box and a bloody great overbore stainless pipe
courtesy of a mate at meineke - just sings......)