FW: Dynaplastics Top

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Dynaplastics Top
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:30:43 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 25]

     Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 13:41:26 -0700
     From: Charlie Frazer <cfrazer@ballmer.uoregon.edu>
     Subject: Dynaplastics Top

I have a Royal Coachman (Dynaplastics-So. El Monte, CA) hard top for my
'79 MGB.  Can anyone with a similar top take a stab at the questions
below?

1.  Do you know if this company is still in business, and how to contact it?
2.  Do you know if, and from whom, the seals are available?
3.  Can you describe the hardware for attaching the top to the chassis?

I have the header rail clamps, but not the mechanism to hold the hard
top to the folding top frame bracket.
Many thanks.
Charlie Frazer
cfrazer@oregon.uoregon.edu