WTB: Wheels, Steering Wheel, & Hub

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WTB: Wheels, Steering Wheel, & Hub
From: BFoster02@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 18:46:55 -0400 (EDT)
Lots of comments about why anyone would be dumb enough to put wire wheels on
a modern car (I certainly don't think it's very smart, but chrome wire wheels
on a black GT is my idea of harmony). There was only one helpful soul out
there trying to locate me 4 straight wire wheels (or as close as wire wheels
come to being called straight), so I am still on the lookout for them.

Secondly, I have acquired a Nardi steering wheel, but it seems the hubs for a
'67 are made out of typical Nardi un-obtanium. Can anyone assist with a hub?
In the meantime, the car is going to go rudder-less, so an original wheel in
decent condition would be nice... so I am on the lookout for one of those
too!

Brian
BFoster02@aol.com
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA