Re: BCW- Full Frontal Exposure

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Jamey Harris <jameyh@charles.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: BCW- Full Frontal Exposure
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:01:34 +0000
Jamey Harris wrote:

> On Fri, 16 May 1997, Dave Houser wrote:
>
> > How many people saw you this week fully frontal?
>
> Last night I took my '79 B into Palo Alto, and parked across the street
> from another rubber-bumper B.  Later I noticed that a Triumph had parked
> in front of me, and a Jag behind (all topless roadsters).  As for full
> frontal exposure, I did a lap of the Blue Chalk Cafe with my pants around
> my ankles on a dare :) and I dedicated my tour to British Car Week!
>
> Fun in the sun, (now if I could only get it smogged)
>
> Jamey Harris

I drove round Cherbourg harbour at midnight with one leg in a pair of shorts
(English
shorts!) and the other in a pair of trousers.

Not a dare, I was half way through getting changed while waiting to get on a
ferry when
the queue suddenly started moving.

On the way to Cherbourg I had passed my ultimate car just parked on the side of
the road
outside a cottage - a Bugatti Type 55.  About UKP8M the last time I heard of
one changing
hands.

PaulH.