Re: BCW- Full Frontal Exposure

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: BCW- Full Frontal Exposure
From: Jamey Harris <jameyh@charles.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 12:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 16 May 1997, Dave Houser wrote:

> How many people saw you this week fully frontal?

Last night I took my '79 B into Palo Alto, and parked across the street
from another rubber-bumper B.  Later I noticed that a Triumph had parked
in front of me, and a Jag behind (all topless roadsters).  As for full
frontal exposure, I did a lap of the Blue Chalk Cafe with my pants around
my ankles on a dare :) and I dedicated my tour to British Car Week!

Fun in the sun, (now if I could only get it smogged)

Jamey Harris