FW: No new mail in 2 days

To: mgs
Subject: FW: No new mail in 2 days
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 11:02:43 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Gary Burrell
<garyb@pentek.com>]]

     Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 15:53:05 -0400
     From: Gary Burrell <garyb@pentek.com>
     Subject: No new mail in 2 days

I haven't seen any new mail in two days, has the list died
or is it a problem on our end, or does nobody have anything
to talk about.

(BTW I'm having trouble with this cat .... :):):)
(Oh, and what does MOWOG stand for anyway ..... :):):)

Obligitory MG content.

It was good seeing, a bunch of you at carlise.  Nice to put
some faces with the names. Having never been to carlise, before
I was somewhat disapionted with the show field as it seemed
like there was a lack of cars.  Was it just the weather or what.

Cheers for now.

Gary
--
Gary Burrell