RE: SU Carb's

To: Skitrigger@aol.com, Skitrigger@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: SU Carb's
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 97 01:25:01 UT
Bob,

Sound like the float may be bad - to check unscrew the cover and check to see
if the floats have any liquid in them - if yes renew - if no then it's likely
to be the float needle - you can replace these with "gross jets".  Also check
the gaskets on the float covers to make sure they are in good shape.  BTW,
unless you have had a recent rebuild you may want to consider a rebuild kit
which will have all the parts you need to replace gaskets, gross jets/needles
and so on. Hope this helps.

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT