There is no Web God like an Old, Forgetful, Web God

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: There is no Web God like an Old, Forgetful, Web God
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 15:56:28 -0500
I have both hands firmly on my own horn. (Wopee!)

There is a fellow on this list named Dan Masters who seems to be a
fairly pretty bright fellow considering how far below the Mason-Dixon
line he resides. Anyways, he is working on a "V8 in a TR6" project that
I thought was so cool that I donated some Web wizardry & ISP space for
it.

Check it out if you want at:

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html

and I thought of this because I swiped yet another
cool peice of art from Gary Larson and included it here:

http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/misc.html

Horn fuse now blown...

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6