Count down to Long Island Centre's "The British are Coming!!"

To: sunbeams@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Count down to Long Island Centre's "The British are Coming!!"
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 21:23:30 -0500 (CDT)
One Week from tomorrow, on Sunday June 1st is  MG Car Club - Long
Island Centre's 4th Annual Car Show. We have had our best
pre-registration to date and are very happy with the show's new setting
on the grounds of Bayard Cutting Arboretum in Great River, NY (between
West Islip and Oakdale on Montauk Highway (Rt. 27A) approx. 45 miles
east of Kennedy Airport. For you Jersey and Eastern PA people the Red
Mill Jersey show is full and excepting no more entries, We here on Long
Island would love to see you this side of the bridge. As well as the
popular vote show the Arboretum offers beautiful gardens and a
classical concert. There will be Value Cover Racing ("pinewood derby"
style) on our 32' two lane track. Lots of door prizes to raffle off and
a funkhana. That makes for one action packed fun filled day. gates open
9 A.M. For additional info e-mail me or call Dave Blackwell
516-275-2889