Gasket sealer

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Gasket sealer
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 08:07:13 -0700
Many thanks to one and all who responded to my query on stopping the oil
leak from the valve cover on my TC.  I've always used Permatex #2 and stuck
the gasket to the head with pretty good results in the past.  This time it
didn't work well and I have a leak at the scuttle end of the cover.  Maybe
this is the first time I haven't had oil comming from every where else so I
just notice it now.  :)

I'll check out this "The Right Stuff" stuff and probably fit a new gasket too.

(Now that I've stopped all the oil leaks do I have to worry about rust?)

Cheers,

   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT