Re: Midget Tires

To: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Tires
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 10:14:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Aron Travis, et al!!

On Sun, 25 May 1997, Aron Travis wrote:

> Nina Barton wrote:
> >
> > -stuff deleted-
> > >My 71 (round arch) has a set of 6' Chevy Vega GT wheels and I'm running
> > >Bridgestone 185x60x13 RE71 R series tires..
> > >Tom Shirley
> >
> > Tom, those six foot tires must make it hard to corner in a little MG Midget!
> > Nina
>
> Maybe he's one of those punks that also has the chrome wheel arch
> covers, gold plated trim, a fake vinal top, triple blade wipers, and
> a chain steering wheel. ;o)

Any flames?  How about dingle balls??  Neon lights under the car???  Are
whip antannae REALLY passe'????  Lighted hood ornaments!!!

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen    (who once had an Austin A-40 with lighted turn
                       signal arms that flipped out of the door post if
                       you leaned back and pounded on the inside of the
                       door [early training for SU fuel pumps])