Re: MGB Reliability

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB Reliability
From: Ricko595@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 11:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
Scott
 Maybelline stranded us about 2 miles past the middle of nowhere this last
Friday. (Read Alternator Woes posted yesterday here) She'll be 20 in February
of '98. I figure you have to pretty much calculate age by some multipule (
like "dog years") And you should also take into consideration the area of the
country and age of the driver when figuring your car's "true" age. I'm 42
going on 18 and live in Michigan where the " men are men and the women are
men too." So I figure Maybelline is about 146.253 years old. But the best
part is she looks like a 20 year old. I wish I could say the same. As a
parent I ask this question of all you other parents out there-
How reliable is your 20 (or whatever) year old? Part of the answer depends on
the job you have done and the other part depends on things completely beyond
your control. Rick