Re: Sport muffler is LOUD!!!

To: Trmgafun@AOL.Com
Subject: Re: Sport muffler is LOUD!!!
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:18:28 EDT
A friend of mine has the Moss stock muffler, and I think it sounds pretty
good.  It has enough growl to sound authentic, but is not so loud as to
bother anybody.  I like it better than my MGA's muffler, 'cause mine is
too generic sounding, although I don't know its origin.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX