Re: Oil leak

To: gaughan@highway1.com
Subject: Re: Oil leak
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 20:18:28 EDT
Bob:-

This problem is often caused by failure to remove the O ring that is in
the block before inserting another one.  It is an easy mistake to make,
since it is hard to see up there.  You should remove the adaptor and
check to see if you have two there.  If not, you probably have cocked the
one you put in.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX