Palo Alto British Car Meet

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Palo Alto British Car Meet
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 07:09:37 -0700
Dear Digesters - Just a note to let everyone know that the reservations and
paperwork is now in place and ready to go for the Palo Alto British Car
meet set for Sept. 7,1997 at the old Same place in El Camino Park. We are
once again going to host the AMGBA National Convention (each year they
trade between locations west or east and this year is Palo Alto - two years
ago was San Diego). There will probably over 170 MGs there, most of them Bs
all set up in front by the 18 piece big band.

We are also once again working on some Saturday events and a hotel package.
British Car Magazine is going to be organizing a costal mountain tour to
the sea that might be combined with a late brunch at the coolest British
tea room in California but we are still trying to work out the logistics
and details.

This has always been a very casual one day event that has begged to be
expanded but I don't have the time myself and the other clubs and
indviduals we've contacted over the years have not been clear on the
concepts of communication and commitment and I get confused when I'm not
completely and continously informed, especially about changed plans.  I
know that it looks easy on the day of the event but it takes months of
planning to achive that effect.  Working with Gary & Ginnie Anderson of BCM
will be great and I hope to be able to be on the tour rather than running
it. John Voelcker from www.britishcar.com in NYC is also planning to come
out to Palo Alto this year.

If you need any more info on Palo Alto or want to be put on the mailing
list contact me at:

310-392-6605
fax-396-1933
email: rfeibusch@loop.com