Special Interest Car Parts Flame

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Special Interest Car Parts Flame
From: RWilli6970@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 15:32:16 -0400 (EDT)
Just to let the list know,

I ordered a brake pipe kit from SICP on April 16. It arrived 2 days later.
The kit did not fit into the pressure warning switch. I spoke to Peter @
SICP, he assured me there was no problem. He would call the factory and call
me back. WRONG! After at least 10 calls to this jerk I still don't have the
correct kit. Today, I called his supervisor, Ruth. I swear I was talking to
the stars from the movie Dumb & Dumber. To save a few bucks over what
reliable companies sell their parts for is not worth the amount of crap I've
had to put up with. Consider youself warned.

Rick Williams