Re: Special Interest Car Parts Flame

To: RWilli6970@aol.com
Subject: Re: Special Interest Car Parts Flame
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 16:50:50 -0700
At 03:32 PM 6/2/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Just to let the list know,
>
>I ordered a brake pipe kit from SICP on April 16. It arrived 2 days later.
>The kit did not fit into the pressure warning switch. I spoke to Peter @
>SICP, he assured me there was no problem. He would call the factory and call
>me back. WRONG! After at least 10 calls to this jerk I still don't have the
>correct kit. Today, I called his supervisor, Ruth. I swear I was talking to
>the stars from the movie Dumb & Dumber. To save a few bucks over what
>reliable companies sell their parts for is not worth the amount of crap I've
>had to put up with. Consider youself warned.
>
>Rick Williams

Rick. I've been dealing with them for almost 10 years now and have always
been extremely happy with their rapid response, rapid delivery and parts
availability. Sorry you had a bad deal with them. That's how I've felt
dealing with Moss and Victoria British over the years and why I switched to
SICP, Brit-Tek and The Roadster Factory. Better luck next time with whoever
you decide to deal with.

Craig Wiper
craigw@sonic.net
http://www.sonic.net/~craigw