How much do replacement floor pans cover?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How much do replacement floor pans cover?
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 23:04:45 +0000
I have some small rust-through spots in my 'B's floors, and was
looking at new floor pans, but hada question before I order them.
how far forward do they go?  In the catalogues, they look pretty
flat, and some of my rust holes are pretty far forward, about where
the clutch pedal pad hits the floor when you press the clutch in.
Will new floor pans replace this area, or is there another panel I'd
need?  I hope it's not the one they call the "pedal box assembly",
because it's significantly more expensive than the floor pans, and
looks like it would be big money to have welded in.  Any  experiences
to share?

Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com
www.lwcomm.com/~gardner