Question about canister

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Question about canister
From: "David Stecher" <DavidAndMichelleS@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 97 05:54:55 UT

Hello,

I Know we have just about killed the canister subject but I have one last
question.

I saw one response that stated that when he re-filled his canister that a
faint gas smell went away.  When I drive my 73 BGT about 15-20 miles I start
getting a gas smell that gets stronger the futher I go.  Would re-filling the
canister help this or do you believe that I have a gas leak??

Thanks for all the advice about replacing my leaf springs a while back.  Still
haven't done it but have blocked this Saturday for that.  I'll let you know
how it turned out.

Also my interior color is Navy but I haven't seen any Navy carpet and seat
kits in Moss or Vic Brit catalogs.  Are They available?

David Stecher
Urbandale Iowa
73 Harvest Gold BGT
I Hate Harvest Gold