Looking for 'GT Sun Roof

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for 'GT Sun Roof
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 19:37:34 -0600
I'm on the lookout for a source for a "Wabasto"(sp?) style sunroof for
my GT.  Does anyone know of a source?  I would prefer a brand new one
for free, of course.  But, if required, I would be willing to discuss
the sordid details involved in parting with the appropriate sum of
money.

I keep hearing rumours of these things sitting in warehouses all over
the continent.  Probably "Urban Myths".

Thanks.

--
Michael MacLeod   From Alberta,  on the Eastern slope of the Canadian
Rockies