Vacation + Need B frame!

To: "MG cars" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Vacation + Need B frame!
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 3 Jun 1997 13:18:12 U
                       Subject:                               Time:12:58 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Vacation + Need B frame!               Date:6/3/97

I am back on the list after a wonderful 3 weeks in Great Britian (including a
week in Ireland)  Had a wonderful time even though the great weather they had
been having for the last month broke just before I arrived.  On and off rain
most days!

I got to Beaulieu (great museum) and even talked my way into a test drive of
an MGF!  It was a great performing car but the seating position just didn't
feel right no matter how I adjusted everything.  This was my first time in
London and talk about traffic!  I'll tell you one thing, if you can drive in
London, you can drive anywhere!  Luckily my wife (Irish, but familiar with
London) was there to do most of the driving!  We in the States are spoiled by
the wide smooth roads!  And don't get me going on the Irish roads!   However
there is nowhere like the winding,  stone wall bordered back roads of Ireland
to be zipping along with the top down!

Now on to my REAL request for help.  I am moving soon to Seattle from the
deserts of California!  I need a late model (71-80) MGB convertible top frame
for my 71 roadster.  Mine was damaged (another long story) and I need a new
one ASAP and I'm on a limited budget.  No luck around my town's junk yards so
I'd appreciate any help in finding one for me.  I'm on a limited budget and
don't want to buy a new one if I don't have to.  Send me your offers for sale!
  Thanks

John Hed,
  work:  <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
  home:  <john_hed@ridgecrest.ca.us>