RE: Best plugs to use - More curious questions

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Best plugs to use - More curious questions
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 14:18:49 -0500
Yes, it's quite a spread of opinions.  Kinda neat to see what folks have to
say about plugs and their personal experience.

I think What I'll do is get a set of Champs/Plats and set at 50 Thous's
and stand back.  After all, it's only 4 plugs and after the money I've been
spending lately on that car, it's a drop in the bucket.

It should perform well, with the new Petronix, hot coil, fancy wire and
quality plug that coming in any day now.