Wheel options for Midgets

To: adrian@icx.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheel options for Midgets
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 23:29:23 -0700
I found a web site that lists the bolt patterns with the make and models
of various cars.
Now I had already known that the Chevy Vega wheels will fit, but here
is the complete list of cars that had the 4 bolt on a four inch circle
pattern. I imagine not having the proper backspacing will prevent some
of these wheels from working, but it would be worth a look next time
you're at the junkyard.
Anyway, here's the list of cars that had the same 4 on 4 wheel bolt
pattern as the Midget (usual disclaimers);

Austin-Healey Sprite (duh)
Crosley-All years-'39 to '52
MG Midget ;o)
Jensen Healey
Opel Manta and Kadette
GM L-body
Buick Skyhawk '75-'81
Chevy Monza '71-'81
Chevy Vega
Pontiac Sunbird and Astre '76-'81
Oldsmobile Starfire '75-'81

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"
P.S. Can't wait to get some of them fancy Crosley wheels on your
Midget, can ya?

P.P.S. The URL for this site is http://members.aol.com/fjb203/index.htm
A car nuts home page with some interesting stuff.