Re: MOWOG angered, consequences

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MOWOG angered, consequences
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 1997 21:41:22 -0700
Bill Eastman wrote:

> I did it.  I bragged about how great the A was running.  I knew that I was
> treading on dangerous ground but I did it anyway and now I must suffer the
> consequences..

Bill,
        You have it wrong, MOWOG was just being playful. If the
great almighty MOWOG had been angry, you would have heard the ticking
for only a brief moment before the entire axle and wheel assembly
passed you in the other lane, your horror only dampened by the
distractions of the car crashing to the road. This would happen in
the middle of nowhere (or in front of a Chevy dealership) while being
in your best suit on the way to a job interview.
        You should feel honored that you were given an omen, a 'gift'
if you will, that more mechanical attention is needed. After all,
every day is the sabbath to MOWOG.
        May I suggest devoting a credit card entirely to servicing the
appetite of MOWOG...

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"
P.S. "Sir, my sales manager is prepared to offer you a generous trade
in allowance for your MGA on a new Surburban...."