Re: MOWOG angered, consequences

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MOWOG angered, consequences
From: keithw@sand.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 97 08:32:43 PDT
>Reflected back from the barrier, clear as day, I could hear a faint =
"tick,
>tick, tick" at about wheel rotation speed.  Seems to get worse when I =
turn
>right.  <<Sigh>>

Classic sign of a tired rear wheel bearing.  My 'B has this tick,
no wire wheels, and no pepples in the tyres.  I hope to change
this bearing before the next autocross, and well before the
3.9 Rover moves in.  Whilst fiddling around back there, I'm
going to do the bearing on the other side, as well as the diff
thrust washers, as my 'B has a slight case of the clunks.

-Keith