Re: FAQ needed??? Was MOWOG angered!!!

To: Matt Liggett <mliggett@bluemarble.net>
Subject: Re: FAQ needed??? Was MOWOG angered!!!
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 12:30:30 -0500
Matt Liggett wrote:
> WRT copyright, no one can copyright an answer.  There is only one
> answer, and it's a fact.  Facts are public domain.  So, as long as you
> don't use copyrighted words (i.e. write the answers in your own
> words), you should be okay.  Still might be nice to give credit/ask
> permission of each poster.

I think that it wil be a combination of each.  Your right things such as
production numbers and paint codes aren't a problem, and I won't have to
site that.  I am going to E-mail everybody possible if I use their ideas
though.

I already have had several folks E-mail me with offers to help with the
Spridget one FAQ, but I'm banking that the LBC one should be easier to
get done.  What I am going to do is publish the index, and see if it
floats, and if it does, I'll see if people will help fill in the blanks.

Thanks
Patton

--
'67 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV