Re: locks

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Subject: Re: locks
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 00:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kevin Sullivan!!

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Kevin Sullivan wrote:

> I thought it was so you could make jokes about a B tourer owner getting
> locked out of his car.

NOT if he's another old fart!!  You see, we invest in those little tin
boxes that have a magnet inside them so that we can stick a spare key
underneath the car... somewhere.  The big problem is remembering where!

> > Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 (we don't need no steenking door locks) MGA

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   (who once was frozen out of his '62 MK II and had
                      to xxx on the sliding window to thaw it)