Emission Test

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Emission Test
From: Rick Whitney <rwhitney@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 21:55:19 -0700
My 'B' had been runniing rich so I rebuilt the Zenith carb and adjusted it to
the max lean setting it would go, Seems to run ok so I left it there.

I had my fingers crossed earlier today when I took my 'B' in for it's first
Texas emissons test.  The operator of the test equipment I both were suprised
when the
'B' passed with "the best readings I've seen in a while".
Max allowable HC = 220, mine was 4, Max CO = 4%, mine was 0.04%.
All this on a car with 53K miles.

It made my day, (and to be Friday the 13th to boot.)

Safety Fast!
Rick
1980 MGB LE