hestation & intro

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: hestation & intro
From: kaliphi@juno.com (Debra A Morrow)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 09:13:38 -0700
HI all,
I'm a newby on the list. After being without  for 25 yrs I finally
acquired a 79B as my second car (not a project but a daily runabout)  I
breed and show Briards and have been driving a van as long as I care to
remember.  The dogs are getting used to the B, one at a time, of course.

The car is great and was lovingly looked after by the PO but there is
hesitation and missing from time to time at the lower speeds.  I have to
travel 120 miles to find a MG mechanic and when I got there he said that
" he has about 3 or 4 cars that come to him that do this and has replaced
everthing he can think of.  He could throw more money at it but that I
should just live with it".  My response was..."Are you on the internet?"
We are definatly speaking two different languages.

I'm wondering if there are archives that I can search to print off some
suggestions to bridge the language barrier or if it's something too
simple to be thought of.  We live in the Arizona desert and maybe that
plays a part.

Thankx
Debbie M

Debbie Morrow
Kaliphi Briards
Kaliphi@juno.com
If you are what you eat, then I'm fast, cheap, or easy.