Re: Where Are Those Guys?

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Where Are Those Guys?
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:31:31 -0500
Hi Bob:

I've been wondering the same thing.  After their rocky start I was
concerned that they might not be too successful.  I wouldn't drive a Hummer
up the highway they were happily planning (Prudhoe Bay).  As someone who
grew up driving the "highways" of Northwestern Canada I felt that their
plans were a bit ambitious - particularly in view of the short time allowed
- but I wished them every success.  Perhaps they've been and gone.  I
believe that they were planning to have returned by now.

John