Re: TF Rear Axle

To: lane rollins <laner@teleport.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TF Rear Axle
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:44:41 -0700
Hello Lane:

You are on the right track.Remove the plate in question and lever out the
seal. Very carefully tap in the new seal, with the lip facing inward. Then
reassemble.

On a sad note, I just received word that Dick Criswell was killed last
Friday, while on the Alaska trek. He lost control of his V8 MGB and rolled
the car. He was killed instantly. I believe that you knew him.