Re: I'm somebody now!!!!

To: Mike Ellsworth <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Subject: Re: I'm somebody now!!!!
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:58:21 -0700
Mike Ellsworth wrote:

>    P.S. How did you get the stars on the hood so even?

I cut the stars (about seven at a time) from masking paper, then sprayed
one side with 3M Spray mount adhesive. This is a 'repositional' adhesive
in that the glue never really dries. I gives about 3-4 hours working
time before the edges can be blown up by the spray gun.
If you look at the in process photo with only the blue painted, the star
 masks are under the blue. It's really hard to tell, because they stick
so well.

-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"