NO LBC content (Maybe a little)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NO LBC content (Maybe a little)
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 02:59:11 +0000
Sorry to bomb you all with this, but I'm in a bind.  Does anyone here
consider him/herself to be a good Mac troubleshooter?  My parents are
700 miles away with a dinky Mac system software problem, and although
I'm a PC guru, I can't get them out of it.  E-mail me privately, and
the first person to get me through this gets some free, good-quality
MGB parts!  (OK, so there IS some LBC content after all, even
if it is in the form of a bribe!)
Cheers,
Scott
gardner@lwcomm.com